Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Simple Seven

One: Friday night Chad and I went to Jack Quinn's for dinner. We had an appetizer, bread and salads, our entrees, and dessert. And let me just tell you, I have litterally been dreaming about our app! It was Irish pub stout beef crostinis. It was this delicious beef and onion covered in gravy on little pieces of toasted bread. Then, they had this amazing blue cheese cream to drizzle on top. I can't even tell you how delicious it was!!
Two: I'm still waiting to hear when the CT appointment will be for Wylie.
Three: my grandmother broke her hip yesterday. :( I wish I could go visit her.
Four: Chad is now going to be leaving for Germany at the beginning of April, instead of the beginning of May.
Five: my parents are going to try to come out and visit mid-April, and then hopefully Jarvs can come out and visit in May.
Six: I've decided I like pampers diapers better than huggies. It seems like the huggies fill up and then leak very quickly. We've had more mishaps with them than with the pampers. Oh well - I'm not looking the free diaper gift horse in the mouth!
Seven: Wylie will have his next Well Baby appointment the beginning of March. I can't believe how fast he's growing!

No comments:

Post a Comment