Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Good News!

So, my Bissell Steam Mop Deluxe arrived today. Does it mean you're old when you get terribly excited about a new mop?? Oh dear. I guess I'm old. And I'm totally cheap (we've already talked about this, I'm sure) - so I went to Bed, Bath, and Beyond to buy it. Except they didn't have it in the store. So I was really upset, you know, since I was going to use the 20% off coupon I got in the mail. You know, since I'm cheap. And that would've made it $20 cheaper than they have it for at Target. Except, did you know that you can take your 20% off coupon into the store and have them place the online order for you and then they let you use the coupon?? I didn't. Sure, I had to pay $10 in shipping and handling, but since Bissell also offers a $10 rebate on their site, I'm still saving $20 over target. Plus, if the thing ever breaks, I can bring it back to BB&B, versus the very limited return policy at Target. Totally worth it.

Oh, and in addition to sitting on his own and pulling himself up to standing, GUESS WHO SAID MAMA YESTERDAY FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER????? Yes. My loverly little boy. :) Am totally bursting with pride.

More good news? I went to my old work today to drop off the deadly vanilla spa basket to my friend. And there, I saw another lady I used to work with. Who used to, apparently, own a day care center. And who has a 14-year-old daughter who wants to start earning babysitting money. And who said that they would watch Wylie anytime. So, the fact that I was just blabbering to Chad yesterday about how I need to find a sitter?? I guess it's just kismet. All in all? Good day. Even though it's now cold and rainy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment