Friday, April 16, 2010

So Excited!

So, you thought I was excited about all the money I saved at the Just Between Friends sale? That doesn't even come close to how excited I am right now - my parents are in transit on their way here! It is going to be so great to see them with Wylie. You know, since the last time they were here he slept all the time. But now, he sits up (pretty steadily), he has two teeth, he eats rice cereal, he pushes up on his hands and knees, and he rolls all over the damn place. I can't wait for them to see him again. It's going to be amazing.

On a brief side note: I'm starting to wonder if Wylie is just going to bypass crawling. He seems to prefer to roll to whatever it is that he sees and wants. He rolled three feet the other day from his baby gym to Chad's Rock Band drumset controller. LOL It would be just like my child to be contrary. On that note, I'm going to try to head to bed now. You know - my parents are Morning People. I am not. However, that means that they will be leaving their hotel in Salina, KS, well before the buttcrack of dawn tomorrow morning, I'm guessing. So tomorrow, friends, I must be a Morning Person. Thank God for coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment