Sunday, May 16, 2010

Let the Claiming of the Birth Month Freebies Commence!

So, I received my freebie birthday gift email from Sephora this week. It's a free little eye kit - mascara, eye shadow, eye liner. Those of you who know me, know that I am a sucker for a good deal. And it doesn't get better than FREE folks. I guess you could call me a FREE-K. Haha. Stole that pun from This Woman.

So, in addition to my birthday freebie, Sephora.com also allows you three free samples with each order. AND they had a free sample of Clarins Body Lift sculpting cream. I bought two OPI nailpolishes (which were on sale for $5 each) and got FIVE FREE THINGS! Score. And S&H was only $6. Oh yeah. I'm awesome. I love being cheap.

BTW: in case you wanted to send me a gift, or just birthday wishes, you have just under two weeks left...

No comments:

Post a Comment