Saturday, September 19, 2009

Dream, dream, dream....

So, crazy pregnancy dreams are not a myth. I've had some doozies lately! I had a dream that one of the cats ate Chad's bridge, that the baby was born able to walk, etc. Funny stuff.

Anyway, the insurance stuff is still on hold - I'm still waiting to hear back. Grr.

But, the baby birthing class is all set. We're taking our class on the 27th (for $75.00), and it will be from 9-5! Yikes! Eight hours of birthing class!! We'll have to bring a sack lunch (fun stuff) and we'll get a tour of the birthing center at the north location, rather than the central location, but they're both very new and similar, so that'll be good.

Other than that, not too much else is going on. Chad has been great - very supportive and caring, and it just makes me thankful everyday that he's the man I married! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment