Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Quick Thoughts Because I Can

So, following are a few quick thoughts I had since I posted earlier....

  • This is my absolute favorite time of year - I LOVE fall, and I consider this to be the start of the Holiday Season (yes, completely deserving of capitalization). Just think, Halloween, then Thanksgiving, then Christmas, then New Year's. There's one a month! And they're so much fun! Also, we have our anniversary in there (which Chad will actually be home for this year!), as well as a baby being born somewhere in there as well!! :) Double Smiles :D :D
  • **Bodily Fluids/Functions Disclaimer** Pregnancy = incontinence. Sneezing, coughing, laughing - all currently dangerous activities for 34 w prego me. Not fun.
  • This is the best thing I've read about post-partum EVER.
  • I've found where to continue following one of my newest and most favorite bloggers! Seriously, she is HILARIOUS!
  • Chad's mom sent us a package today (remember, he went to MI for his grandfather's funeral). In it: a pair of his jeans, a pair of his boxers, one of his t-shirts, three baby outfits, a baseball from a Brewer's game, and two Christmas ornaments. MOST RANDOM PACKAGE EVER. She also didn't use flat-rate shipping, so the box had a bazillion stamps on it. LOL
  • I am currently addicted to Farmville and Sorority Life on Facebook. Yes, yes, I know!
  • I got upset at Best Buy the other day because they have the Animal Crossing: City Folk book saran-wrapped. Again: yes, yes, I know!
That's all. Just thought I'd share. :)

1 comment:

  1. nice randomness - sometimes i wish i could write those random fleeting thoughts down as i think them all day because i can never remember them! lol PS: Fall is my favorite too but you got the holidays all wrong. Kleymeer version is Halloween followed a few days later by "New Thanks-mas"

    ReplyDelete