Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Award Tag


 I was tagged by Christina at Butterfly Lights for this award: "This award means you're really going places, Baby. You'll still be blogging about your great adventures 10 years from now, and I'll still be reading them."


Thanks+Happy+Dash!.jpg


The Rules:
  • Link back to the blogger who sent you this award
  • Post where you would like to be in 10 years
  • Pass it on to 10 other special bloggers!
Well, I don't even know 10 bloggers, so I guess that I'll just have to tag as many as I can:
Now, as for where I will be in 10 years, that's kind of come up for debate.  I'll be a mom of at least two (hopefully!) and probably back to teaching.  As to location, that's the part that's come up for debate - there are several options available, but I'm still hoping for the Chicago area.

No comments:

Post a Comment