Monday, March 29, 2010

The Much-Awaited Rolling-Over Video




Here it is folks - the much awaited video evidence of my peanut's newfound skill! Also, for future use, if you want to search for my videos on YouTube, please use the following email address: MrsLThorner@gmail.com. However, please don't email me at this address - it is used exclusively for communicating with my former students. Thanks!

Edited to ask: Are you getting choppy playback on the video? Please respond - I need to know if my new camera is having issues or if it's my computer. Thanks.

Edited again to add: I had the original post as a YouTube video, but this one is loaded through blogger and seems to play better on my computer. I still want to know about the choppiness though. And, if it's not too much to ask, if you want to check out the video on youtube HERE and see if that one is choppy, that would be awesome too!

No comments:

Post a Comment