Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Rolly Poly Pudding Pie

Well, today Wylie rolled over for the first time completely on his own!  He rolled from his back to his stomach and he looked so proud afterward!

He spent the rest of the day rolling back and forth from his back to his stomach and vice versa.  I can't believe it.  He is growing so quickly.  He's exclusively in 6 month clothes now and he's very close to sitting up on his own.

Yesterday at Target (which, P.S., is having a sale on two-packs of Gerber first foods for $.94), we got him some veggies and fruits and some single-grain cereal.  I can hardly believe that he's almost ready for food!  We're going to wait until he starts showing some serious interest in food, but I believe that he's almost there.  He's started grabbing for forks and plates when he's sitting on your lap at the table, but I don't think he's yet truly interested in the food on the said forks and plates.

I've also started thinking about some of the chapter books that I enjoyed reading when I was younger and would like to read to Wylie as he's growing up.  I already have one of them: The Phantom Tollbooth.  There are several others, which I will have to detail at a later date as he just woke up.  :)  Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment